Guitar Pick Necklace
Why Choose Us?
From War to Peace turns weapons meant to destroy us into art meant to restore us, swords into plowshares, bombs into beauty, hate into love, & war into peace. We recycle copper from disarmed nuclear weapon systems to create a remarkable alloy called Peace BronzeTM, from which we cast stunning jewelry and art for those who share our commitment to a world without war.
From War to Peace is a green company. We recycle everything, making the old newly useful. Our Peace BronzeTM is made from exclusively recycled material. Even our silver and gold dipped pieces are created entirely from recycled metals. Our packaging is made from 100% recycled materials, our labels are printed with soy-based inks, and all plastics we use are biodegradable.
From War to Peace is a uniquely American company. The copper we use was originally mined in Montana, then used as the cabling that carried launch codes to Minuteman III Nuclear Missiles in the American midwest. Thanks to disarmament and recycling, that copper now helps launch peace in the 21st Century. All findings (chain, cord, hooks, etc.) we use are made in America.
20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
Guitar Pick Necklace
- Item No.
Music and Song It's hard to raise a rifle or drop a bomb while you're busy singing a song or making beautiful music. Music and song bring people together in a magical way, reminding us that exuberant joy and heartbreaking sorrow are the threads that weave us into the human race. 'Imagine All the People Living Life in Peace' By John Lennon
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike. Prone to change over time, the iridescent finish can be preserved by avoiding showering while wearing the jewelry and by avoiding excessive exposure to skin oils.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1 1/5" x 1"