The Hamsa - or Hamesh - is the open handed sign of protection that also represents blessings, strength and good luck. An ancient symbol, the Hamsa has been present in Mesopotamian, Phoenician, Greek, Buddhist, Islamic and Jewish cultures for thousands of years. In our world the Hamsa has also come to mean a prayer for peace in the war-torn Middle East and Jewish cultures for thousands of years.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Hand crafted from disarmed & recycled American Weapons of War
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike.
- Ornament measures 1 1/2" x 3" and weighs 11 grams.