The Crescent Moon & Star is one of our world's most ancient symbols, combining powerful icons joining man and woman. Representing the female principle since the 14th century B.C., the star symbol celebrates the cosmic powers of the love Goddesses Venus, Ishtar, and others. The Moon symbol perhaps represents early man's worship of the skies, and is said to honor the Moon God Sin of ancient Sumeria. In more recent times the symbols have represented the Ottoman Empire and were widely embraced by Islam in the early 1950s.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique allow made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1" in diameter and weighs 5 grams.