This Chartres Labyrinth features a lovely Nephrite Jade gemstone from the mountains of China. Searching for enlightenment, cultures from the ancient Minoans to Native Americans placed this potent symbol in their holy places. Later Christians installed labyrinths on cathedral floors. As medieval pilgrims traced the maze, they meditated on their path, as seekers still do today.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Pendant measures 1 1/2" in diameter and weighs 16 grams.