The Hamsa - or Hamesh - is the open handed sign of protection that also represents blessings, strength and good luck. An ancient symbol, the Hamsa has been present in Mesopotamian, Phoenician, Greek, Buddhist, Islamic and Jewish cultures for thousands of years. In our world the Hamsa has also come to mean a prayer for peace in the war-torn Middle East.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique allow made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- All From War to Peace earrings are made with hypoallergenic (gold-filled or sterling silver) french wires.
- Pendant measure 1" x 1 1/2" and weighs 3 grams.