The spiral is perhaps the most ancient of all artistic symbols, originating before the Bronze Age. In Incan, Celtic, Aboriginal and other historic cultures the spiral represents continuation, a sense of the infinite. An original design by Jack Biesek.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique allow made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created from exclusively recycled and biodegradable materials.
- All From War to Peace earrings are made with hypoallergenic (gold-filled or sterling silver) french wires.
- Pendant measures 1 3/8" in diameter and weighs 6 grams.