The gentle Om symbol represents spiritual balance. Taken from the ancient Sanskrit language, Om is a holy word to Buddhists and Hindus, but its power and meaning extend far beyond any one religion.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1 1/4" in diameter and weighs 6 grams.