Searching for enlightenment, cultures from the ancient Minoans to Native Americans placed this potent symbol in their holy places. Later Christians installed labyrinths on cathedral floors. As medieval pilgrims traced the maze, they meditated on their path, as seekers still do today. Our labyrinth, cast from the magical material Peace Bronze, is taken from the cathedral at Chartres in France and has a dove of peace at its center.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- A portion of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike. Unlike our iridescent jewelry, our iridescent ornaments do not receive a protective coating to preserve the finish. This is because any coating applied would diminish the intensity of the iridescent finish. Prone to change over time, the iridescent finish can be preserved longer by avoiding exposure to skin oils as these will affect the finish. When you do handle the ornament, it is best to wear gloves or to use a handkerchief or cloth.
- Ornament measures 2 5/8" in diameter and weighs 30 grams.