The lotus is one of Buddhism's best recognized symbols, and is one of the Eight Auspicious Symbols of Buddhist teaching. The pattern of the lotus' growth signifies the progress of the soul from the primeval mud of materialism, through the waters of experience, and into the bright sunshine of enlightenment.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- A portion of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike.
- Ornament measures 2 1/2" in diameter and weighs 16 grams.