What's in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet -William Shakespeare The Rose is perhaps our most perfect flower, full of breathtaking beauty and intoxicating scent. The Rose represents our hopes of achieving that exquisite moment, a scent remembered from a magical time of childhood wonder.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- A portion of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike.
- Ornament measures 2 1/2" in diameter and weighs 16 grams.