The Star of David, symbolizing Judaism, peacefully melds ancient symbols of masculinity and femininity. As Isiah 2:4 and Micah 4:3 proclaim: "Turn your swords into plowshares, and nations shall know war no more."
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our gold-dipped and silver-dipped jewelry is cast from Peace Bronze, and plated using recycled precious metals.
- Our rolo chains are made from brass and plated with gold or silver. They contain no nickel and they are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 3/4" x 1" and weighs 3 grams.