The heart, recognized everywhere
as a symbol of love and compassion,
joined with a dove,
the universal sign of innocence and peace.
In a Picasso-inspired design we call the Lovebird,
these wonderous shapes are beautifully wed.
An original design by Jack Biesek.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal-friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- All packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- From War to Peace donates a portion of all profits to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Pendant measures 1" x 1 1/4" and weighs 9 grams.