The peace symbol jewelry offered by From War to Peace represents the first time in history that the Peace Symbol of nuclear disarmament is actually created from disarmed and recycled nuclear weapons. Created in 1958 for the Committee for Nuclear Disarmament in Great Britain, it has become the universal symbol of peace, embraced and understood in every culture. It is a combination of the semaphores for the letters "N" and "D", standing for "Nuclear Disarmament."
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 3/4" diameter and weighs 3 grams.