An oceanic symbol of peace the wave was often portrayed by Japanese artist Hokusai. The movement of ocean waves also represents the Buddhist journey from illusion to enlightenment. An artistic homage by Jason Main.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- A portion of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike.
- Ornament measures 2 5/8" in diameter and weighs 30 grams.