The Ankh is also known as the "Key of Life," and is the ancient Egyptian hieroglyph for the word life. The image of the Ankh permeates ancient Egyptian art and culture. It is worn today as a symbol of life, wisdom and power.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1.5" x 1.125" and weighs 2 grams.