From our Music and Song line, the Bass Pick Necklace is for those of us who believe the bass guitar is a lead instrument; who like the low end to thump; who like it just a little bit funky. Features the wide grip-able triangle of a bass pick with a cut-out bass clef design. This stylish necklace has the added bonus that the pendant is also a working bass pick. So grab your axe and your From War to Peace Bass Pick Necklace and kick out the peace jams!
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique allow made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike. Prone to change over time, the iridescent finish can be preserved by avoiding showering while wearing the jewelry and by avoiding excessive exposure to skin oils.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.