An oceanic symbol of peace, the wave was often portrayed by the wonderful Japanese artist Hokusai. The movement of ocean waves also represents the Buddhist journey from illusion to enlightenment. And every surfer understands that a perfect wave takes us on a ride to nirvana.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1" in diameter and weighs 5 grams.