A powerful symbol for many religions, the circle - which flows with no beginning or end - represents infinite, timeless peace. In Zen Buddist belief, the circle is enlightenment. In Islam, the divine light of heaven.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal-friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- All packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- From War to Peace donates a portion of all profits to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Pendant measures 1 3/8" in diameter and weighs 6 grams.