A powerful symbol for many religions, the circle - which flows with no beginning or end - represents infinite, timeless peace. In Zen Buddist belief, the circle is enlightenment. In Islam, the divine light of heaven.
- Our gold-dipped and silver-dipped jewelry is cast from Peace Bronze, and plated using recycled precious metals.
- Our rolo chains are made from brass and plated with gold or silver. They contain no nickel and they are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- All packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- From War to Peace donates a portion of all profits to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Pendant measures 1 3/8" in diameter and weighs 6 grams.