How Do I Love Thee?
How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach,
when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Our gold-dipped and silver-dipped jewelry is cast from Peace Bronze, and plated using recycled precious metals.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our rolo chains are made from brass and plated with gold or silver. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.