Searching for enlightenment, cultures from the ancient Minoans to Native Americans placed this potent symbol in their holy places. Later Christians installed labyrinths on cathedral floors. As medieval pilgrims traced the maze, they meditated on their path, as seekers still do today. This Minoan Labyrinth, the oldest labyrinth design known in our world, comes from the Mediterranean island of Crete. Its function was to hold the Minotaur, a mythical creature that was half man and half bull and was eventually killed by the Athenian hero Theseus.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our gold-dipped and silver-dipped jewelry is cast from Peace Bronze, and plated using recycled precious metals.
- Our rolo chains are made from brass and plated with gold or silver. They contain no nickel and they are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1" x 7/8" and weighs 6 grams.