The Pentacle is a symbol that dates back as far as ancient Mesopotamia. It has been found in widely varying cultures throughout the ancient world, and it holds a different significance within each. In Wiccan culture, the five points of the star represent the four elements: earth, wind, water, fire, along with spirit; while the circle represents unity, wholeness, infinity, the goddess, and protection. In Christian culture, it represents the five wounds of Christ and also came to represent the five knightly virtues: friendship, generosity, chastity, courtesy, and piety.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our gold-dipped and silver-dipped jewelry is cast from Peace Bronze, and plated using recycled precious metals.
- Our rolo chains are made from brass and plated with gold or silver. They contain no nickel and they are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1" in diameter and weighs 3 grams.