The Tree of Life symbolizes the connection of all living things on earth, and is a familiar design in science, religion, philosophy, and mythology. The Book of Genesis tells us that the Tree of Life has its origins in the Garden of Eden at the instance of life's birth. Our Tree of Life is drawn from an original design by Mary Rose O'Leary, rendered into bronze by Jason Main.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike. Prone to change over time, the iridescent finish can be preserved by avoiding showering while wearing the jewelry and by avoiding excessive exposure to skin oils.
- All From War to Peace bracelets are adjustable in length from 6 to 8".
- Pendant measures 1 1/2" in diameter and weighs 6 grams.