The Tree of Life symbolizes the connection of all living things on earth, and is a familiar design in science, religion, philosophy, and mythology. The Book of Genesis tells us that the Tree of Life has its origins in the Garden of Eden at the instance of life's birth. Our Tree of Life is drawn from an original design by Mary Rose O'Leary, rendered into bronze by Jason Main.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Ornament measures 2 1/2" in diameter and weighs 18 grams.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike. Unlike our iridescent jewelry, our iridescent ornaments do not receive a protective coating to preserve the finish. This is because any coating applied would diminish the intensity of the iridescent finish. Prone to change over time, the iridescent finish can be preserved longer by avoiding exposure to skin oils as these will affect the finish. When you do handle the ornament, it is best to wear gloves or to use a handkerchief or cloth.