The Tree of Life symbolizes the connection of all living things on earth, and is a familiar design in science, religion, philosophy, and mythology. The Book of Genesis tells us that the Tree of Life has its origins in the Garden of Eden at the instance of life's birth. Our Tree of Life is drawn from an original design by Mary Rose O'Leary, rendered into bronze by Jason Main.
- Measures 1 1/2" in Diameter and weighs 6 grams
- Created From Disarmed and Recycled Nuclear Weapon Systems
- Our gold and silver-dipped jewelry is cast from Peace Bronze, and plated using exclusively recycled precious metals.
- Made in the USA
- 20% of Profits Support Non-profit organizations such as Doctors Without Borders and the Peace Corps
- All From War to Peace bracelets are adjustable in length from 6 to 8".