The Triquetra is an ancient symbol representing Earth, Sky and Sea. In the Christian tradition it has come to celebrate the Holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In modern times it has also come to represent the Triple Goddess: Maiden, Mother and Crone.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- 20% of Profits Support Non-profit organizations such as Doctors Without Borders and the Peace Corps
- Our gold-dipped and silver-dipped jewelry is cast from Peace Bronze, and plated using recycled precious metals.
- All From War to Peace earrings are made with hypoallergenic (gold-filled or sterling silver) french wires.
- Pendant measures 1 3/8" x 1 1/8" and weighs 5 grams.