The French philosopher Albert Camus said it best: "The only battle worth waging is for peace." Peace must often stand up for itself even when carried out in nonviolent ways. For that reason, our peace bronze casting of "Warrior for Peace" uses an American army dog-tag to convey our strength of commitment.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique allow made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- From War to Peace donates a portion of it's profits to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- All packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike. Prone to change over time, the iridescent finish can be preserved by avoiding showering while wearing the jewelry and by avoiding excessive exposure to skin oils.
- Our ball chains are 24" in length and are made of polished brass. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1" x 2" and weighs 15 grams.