The Chinese words Yin & Yang literally mean "shadow & light," and together describe how polar opposites are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world. The concept lies at the origins of classical Chinese science and philosophy. Yin and Yang are complementary forces, the unseen (hidden, feminine) and the seen (manifest, masculine), each distinct, and each necessary to the other.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1" in diameter and weighs 6 grams.