The Hamsa - or Hamesh - is the open handed sign of protection that also represents blessings, strength and good luck. An ancient symbol, the Hamsa has been present in Mesopotamian, Phoenician, Greek, Buddhist, Islamic and Jewish cultures for thousands of years. In our world the Hamsa has also come to mean a prayer for peace in the war-torn Middle East.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike. Prone to change over time, the iridescent finish can be preserved by avoiding showering while wearing the jewelry and by avoiding excessive exposure to skin oils.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measure 1" x 1 1/2" and weighs 3 grams.