In ancient times, 7 circles meant perfection. In our filagree piece, the rings of peace form a 7-pointed star, representing the peaceful unity of all nations and faiths. An original design by Jason Main. From War to Peace turns weapons meant to destroy us into art meant to restore us, swords into plowshares, bombs into beauty, hate into love, & war into peace. We recycle copper from disarmed nuclear weapon systems to create a remarkable alloy called Peace BronzeTM, from which we cast stunning jewelry and art for those who share our commitment to a world without war.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- A portion of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike. Unlike our iridescent jewelry, our iridescent ornaments do not receive a protective coating to preserve the finish. This is because any coating applied would diminish the intensity of the iridescent finish. Prone to change over time, the iridescent finish can be preserved longer by avoiding exposure to skin oils as these will affect the finish. When you do handle the ornament, it is best to wear gloves or to use a handkerchief or cloth.
- Ornament measures 2 5/8" in diameter and weighs 14 grams.