Help support the family of Sublime’s late singer Bradley Nowell and the opening of Bradley’s House
The Nowell Family Foundation is raising funds to open Bradley’s House, a six-bed recovery facility that will provide treatment for people in the music industry with opiate addiction, regardless of their financial situation. The goal is to offer a top level of clinical care, including medical detox and the ability to treat the most acute cases, through nationwide partnerships.
From War to Peace will donate 20% of profits from Bradley’s Wave to assist in raising funds to open Bradley’s House
Hokusai Wave Necklace
An oceanic symbol of peace, the wave was often portrayed by the wonderful Japanese artist Hokusai. The movement of ocean waves also represents the Buddhist journey from illusion to enlightenment. And every surfer understands that a perfect wave takes us on a ride to nirvana.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world - The Nowell Family Foundation
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1" in diameter and weighs 5 grams.