In ancient times, 7 circles meant perfection. In our filagree piece, the rings of peace form a 7-pointed star, representing the peaceful unity of all nations and faiths. An original design by Jason Main.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our gold-dipped and silver-dipped jewelry is cast from Peace Bronze, and plated using recycled precious metals.
- Our rolo chains are made from brass and plated with gold or silver. They contain no nickel and they are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1 1/4" in diameter and weighs 3 grams.