The Pentacle is a symbol that dates back as far as ancient Mesopotamia. It has been found in widely varying cultures throughout the ancient world, and it holds a different significance within each. In Wiccan culture, the five points of the star represent the four elements: earth, wind, water, fire, along with spirit; while the circle represents unity, wholeness, infinity, the goddess, and protection. In Christian culture, it represents the five wounds of Christ and also came to represent the five knightly virtues: friendship, generosity, chastity, courtesy, and piety.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our stunning iridescent finish lends a beautiful and wholly unique colorful luster to each piece. No two are alike. Prone to change over time, the iridescent finish can be preserved by avoiding showering while wearing the jewelry and by avoiding excessive exposure to skin oils.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 1" in diameter and weighs 3 grams.