St. Christopher is the patron saint of travelers, offering protection from a sometimes frightening world. Saint Christopher is depicted in our piece carrying a child across a river. He was told by a hermit that because of his large size he could best serve God by helping people who were perishing in attempts to cross a local river.
- Cast from Peace Bronze - A unique alloy made from recycled nuclear weapon systems; Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- A portion of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our adjustable natural fiber cords can be adjusted from approximately 16-30" in length. They are made of high-quality, eco-friendly, animal friendly waxed cotton. They are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Pendant measures 3/4" x 1" and weighs 4 grams.